We believe our chalets and food are second to none but without good skiing and great snow conditions no one would bother coming back!
The double-deck Vanoise Express cable car is a firm favourite with skiers and snowboarders enabling them to explore the huge area of Paradiski with the crossing over the valley taking around 4 minutes at a height of 380m. This means there is a vast ski area with over 440kms of marked runs to explore turning these two resorts into the biggest piste and off-piste area in the world! Both resorts have added new high-speed 4 & 6 man chair lifts throughout each resort to speed up access.
Every level of skier from beginner to the most advanced is catered for and with the choice of two glaciers, snow reliability is much more assured.
Some Ski Facts for Les Arcs & La Plagne (Paradiski)
- Largest linked ski area in the World see our ski section
- Biggest cable car in the World
- Altitude of 1250m – 3226m
- 239 pistes covering 425km – 29 Blacks, 66 Reds, 132 Blues, 12 Greens
- Speed Skiing (if you're crazy enough!)
- 2 Glaciers, one in La Plagne and the other in Les Arcs
- 70% of Skiing is above 2000m
- Snow parks, luge, skier and boarder cross, half pipe
- 153km of Cross Country Skiing
- 440 snow cannons covering 160 hectares
- 1 Funicular, 1 Funitel, 2 Cable Cars + Vanoise Express
- 2 Gondolas, 20 High-speed chair lifts, 46 Chair lifts
If you fancy a ski trip to Les Arcs or La Plagne why not contact us now and see what we can arrange. If you have any questions or queries just email us directly.