We believe our chalets and food are second to none but, without good skiing and great snow conditions, no one would bother coming back!
The cable car is now a firm favourite with skiers and snowboarders enabling them to explore the huge area of Paradiski. What this means in terms of skiing is a vast ski area with over 400kms of marked runs which turns these two resorts into the biggest off-piste area in the world! With the added feature of the cable car, both resorts have added new high-speed 4 & 6 man chair lifts throughout each resort to speed up the access.
Every level of skier from beginner to the most advanced is catered for and with the choice of two glaciers, snow reliability is much more assured.
Some Ski Facts for Les Arcs & La Plagne (Paradiski)
- Largest linked ski area in the World see our ski section
- Biggest cable car in the World
- Altitude of 1250m – 3226m
- 239 pistes covering 425km – 29 Blacks, 66 Reds, 132 Blues, 12 Greens
- Speed Skiing (if you're crazy enough!)
- 2 Glaciers, one in La Plagne and the other in Les Arcs
- 70% of Skiing is above 2000m
- Snow parks, luge, skier and boarder cross, half pipe
- 153km of Cross Country Skiing
- 440 snow cannons covering 160 hectares
- 1 Funicular, 1 Funitel, 2 Cable Cars + Vanoise Express
- 2 Gondolas, 20 High-speed chair lifts, 46 Chair lifts
If you fancy a ski trip to Les Arcs or La Plagne why not contact us now and see what we can arrange. If you have any questions or queries just email us directly.