What’s included in your holiday?
We aim to provide as much as possible to make your holiday easy and comfortable. All our Chalets have a very high standard of facilities that you are able to use at your leisure.
All catered chalets:
- Catered accommodation for 7 days, ensuite bedrooms with shower or bath
- Continental breakfast, afternoon tea of your choice, 4-course meal (3 courses in chalet Barthelemy)
- Complimentary wine/drinks served throughout dinner until coffee is served (6 nights)
- Breakfast for 7 days (no hot option on staff day off)
- All diets catered for - we always adapt our menus to special requirements* (see below)
- Lounge with mountains views / Mont Blanc
- Log fire/burner
- Free Wi-Fi
- Linen and towels
- Direct access or shortest walk to the ski lift
- Heated boot/ski room/locker
- Discounted ski lift passes and ski hire
- Organising extra activities upon request: Spa Treatments, bobsleigh, husky rides, paragliding...
- Cots and highchairs provided - Childcare & nanny service arranged
- Local French tax paid on your behalf
Though some chalets will differ we aim to provide:
- Sauna or Hot Tub in the chalet
- FreeSat TV
- Secure private parking
Whats not included?
- Ski winter sports insurance - make sure you have this in place before you ski!
- Meal out on the staff day off (our team can recommend and arrange pre-bookings)
- Lift pass and Ski hire, Ski lessons
- Travel to and from your country of departure
- Meals on the mountain (each chalet team can arrange pack lunches on demand)
- Transfers/taxis to and from airports and chalets
- * Special dietary requirements may be subject to a surcharge. Please check with us first.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about pricing options, facilities and availability for all our chalets. If you have any questions or queries just email us directly.