What’s included in your holiday
We aim to provide as much as possible to make your holiday easy and comfortable. All our Chalets have a very high standard of facilities that you are able to use at your leisure.
All catered chalets:
- Accommodation for 7 days, most bedrooms are ensuite with shower or bath
- Breakfast, afternoon tea, 4-course meal (3 courses in chalets Barthelemy and Chanterelle) with complimentry wine/drinks for 6 days
- Breakfast on the staff day off but without the hot option.
- All diets catered for - we always adapt our menus to special requirements
- Lounge with mountains views
- Log fire/burner
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Linen and towels included
- Direct access or shortest walk to the skilift
- Heated boot/ski room
- Discounted ski lift passes, ski hire and ski lessons
- Organising extra activities upon request: Spa Treatments, bobsleigh, husky rides, paragliding...
- We welcome even the youngest ones: cots and highchairs provided as well as a anny service, childcare...
- Local French Tax (we pay this for you in resort)
Though some chalets will differ we aim to provide:
- Sauna or Hot Tub in the chalet or close by
- Sat TV, Netflix
- Secure private parking
Whats not included:
- Travel to and from your country of departure
- Meal out on the staff day off (our team can recommend and arrange pre-bookings)
- Lift pass and Ski hire, Ski lessons
- Ski winter sports insurance - make sure you have this in place before you ski!
- Meals on the mountain (each chalet team can arrange pack lunches on demand)
- Transfers/taxis to and from airports to the chalets
Feel free to contact us with any questions about pricing options, facilities and availability for all our chalets. If you have any questions or queries just email us directly.