What’s included in your holiday
We aim to provide as much as possible to make your holiday easy and comfortable. All our Chalets have a very high standard of facilities that you are able to use at your leisure.
All catered chalets:
- Accommodation for 7 days, most bedrooms are ensuite with shower or bath with no surcharges for balconies or fire wood
- Breakfast, afternoon tea, 4-course meal (3 courses in chalets Barthelemy and Chanterelle) with complimentry wine for 6 days
- Breakfast on the staff day off but without the hot option. Guest cooking is not permitted due to insurance restrictions
- All diets catered for - we always adapt our menus to special requirements
- Linen and towels included
- Discounted ski lift passes and ski hire and assistance with organising ski lessons
- Organising extra activities upon request: massages, bobsleigh, husky rides, paragliding, childcare...
- We welcome even the youngest ones: cots and highchairs provided as well as a partnership with Safe Hands nanny service
- Local French Tax (we pay this for you in resort)
Though some chalets will differ we aim to provide:
- Sauna or Hot Tub in the chalet or close by
- Sat TV
- Log fire/burner
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Secure private parking
Whats not included:
- Travel to and from your country of departure
- Meal out on the staff day off (our team can recommend and arrange pre-bookings)
- Lift pass and Ski hire, Ski lessons
- Ski.winter sports insurance - make sure you have this in place before you ski!
- Meals on the mountain (each chalet team can arrange pack lunches on demand)
- Transfers to and from airports
- Taxis to and from chalets
Feel free to contact us with any questions about pricing options, facilities and availability for all our chalets. If you have any questions or queries just email us directly.