For your great value ski chalet holidays in Les Arcs and La Plagne
We are once again offering a deal on pre-booked lift passes. The following types are available:
• La Plagne – this covers the whole of the La Plagne area plus the satellite villages of Champagny en Vanoise, Montalbert and Montchavin. There is approx. 220 kms of piste so it is ample for beginners, intermediates and those on a budget plus now with this ski pass you get one day in Les Arcs included in the price - this is very feasible to do from the chalet!
• Paradiski Unlimited – The unlimited access pass covers the entire area incorporating La Plagne aswell as Les Arcs, so 420kms of piste and the amazing off piste the area offers. This pass will suit good to advanced skiers and those with unlimited budget! It also includes the one day access to the nearby resorts as above. If you purcahse 6 or more days you are entitled to ski a half day on the day before your pass starts. The passes will be ready for you to collect on arrival in the chalet so you would just need to get dressed and head for the hire shop!
How do I order my pass in advance?
If you would like us to purchase your passes in advance, it will not only save you money but also having to queue. You just need to email or send your group’s requirements and the passes will be in the chalet on your arrival.
Type of pass (See above)
Duration (ie. 6, 7 days)
Start date (ie. 14th Dec)
State Adult, Child, Senior, plus 72 or Under 6 yrs.
Children under 5 yrs receive a FREE pass – although along with Children (5 to 12 years) and Seniors (65 to 74 years), proof of age (copy of official document) is required. You can email to me at email@example.com. Passes are still recyclable and deposit boxes are provided once you have finished your week’s skiing. PHOTOS are NOT required for passes anymore!
How Can I Pay?
Credit card payment is accepted but there is a small charge of 0.70% to add on. If you hold a French bank account, a French Euro cheque is acceptable or indeed euros cash. There are ATMs in Plagne 1800 and Plagne Centre, but please note they will only allow a minimum withdrawal per day. Please bring sufficient funds to pay for passes on arrival, especially if you want to get on the slopes immediately. You can also pay by bank transfer prior to your arrival allowing at least one week for the payment to clear and be confirmed – ask for details.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE YOUR PASS IF YOU HAVE THE CORRECT PAYMENT!
LA PLAGNE PARADISKI UNLIMITED Duration adult child senior adult child senior 6 DAYS 249 200 1200 286 230 230 7 DAYS 287 230 230 315 252 252 8 DAYS 326 260 260 358 287 287
For 2 adults and 2 children (aged up to 17 years) in the same family – extra children can be added on
Unlimited Paradiski Area: 6 days 916 7 days 1010 8 days 1147 (extra kids 230, 252 and 287)
La Plagne: 6 days 797 7 days 920 8 days 1043 (extra kids 200, 230, 260)
Over 74 years - Paradiski 10,00 euros (7 - 15 days)
For those arriving for the FIRST SNOW on 10/12/16 or LAST SNOW 15/04/17 please ask about our Special rates!
We can recommend Sport 2000 in Plagne 1800. They are situated by the ski lift and will allow you to leave your skis and boots there overnight so you don’t have to take them back and forth to the chalet.
When booking online, we have organised a 40% discount for Skihiver clients which is valid when entering a code. The code is <skihi>
Use the following link to book:
There are lots to choose from in La Plagne - so it really depends on what you are after and what your budget is. New in La Plagne this season, is the English company New Generation who we work with in Peisey and who are also prepared to go to Montalbert if you require private lessons. It is always better to pre-book lessons to avoid disappointment.
Oxygène Ski & Snowboard School
Based in Plagne Centre Oxygène Ski & Snowboard School can offer English speaking group and private lessons for children, adults and snowboarders all season long for complete beginners to the expert off-piste go-getter. They even have a Value Package deal available for beginners. Oxygène can also offer a pick up service from the chalet if requested.
- Mornings – 10am to 12.30pm
- Full days – 10am to 12.30pm & 3pm to 5pm
- Afternoons – 3pm to 5pm
- A Lunch Club Option is also available so you can enjoy a full day out on the mountain
- Mornings – 10am to 12.30pm
- Mornings – 10am to 12.30pm
Please note: During high & peak weeks a 1pm to 3pm slot is also available for all group lessons.
Private lessons are available in skiing, snowboarding, cross country, telemark, off-piste and sit skiing.
- 1 hour – 08.50 to 09.50
- 1 hour 30 minutes – 08.30 to 10.00 -Beginners only!
- 3 hours – 09.00 to 12.00 or 09.30 to 12.30
- 3 hours 30 minutes – 09.00 to 12.30
- 4 hours – 09.00 to 13.00
- 2 hours – 13.00 to 15.00 or 15.00 to 17.00
- 2 hours 30 minutes – 12.30 to 15.00 or 15.00 to 17.30
- 3 hours – 13.00 to 16.00 or 14.00 to 17.00
- 4 hours – 13.00 to 17.00
- 4 hours 30 minutes – 13.00 to 17.30
- 7 hours – start 09.00 or 09.30
To book directly click on the link below:
We can also recommend Reflex Ski School for private lessons, a small company that offers a superb service tailor made to suit the individual or small group
Reflex Ski School
Reflex is a small team of instructors who know La Plagne very well and speak good English. They are ALL FULLY QUALIFIED. Reflex is recognized as the specialist in Private lessons, off piste and snowshoeing. We are happy to help book these lessons for you - or ask Robert your chalet host to contact them in resort.
10.30h – 13h00 Sunday to Thursday then 10h30 - 15h00 Friday * for the week of the 15th of February only!
All groups start and finish in Plagne Centre. Our group lessons are with a maximum of 8 people per group so your child will surely progress. They run a grading system similar to the ESF.
Children receive a Reflex badge and booklet, which explains which level they have achieved, at the end of the week.
Children’s group lessons: 5 years +
4 mornings + a day (Friday 10 – 2h30): From Monday to Friday: 10.30am to 1.00pm 200 euros
5 mornings + Friday 210 euros Sun - Fri
It is also possible for beginners to get a package with a lift pass included for snow pixie level to Bronze - 265 euros to 295 euros (equivalent to flocon and 1 star)
At Reflex we like to accommodate everyone’s needs, so please take a look at all the options on offer:
- Make your own group: If you have a group of 4 people or more who can ski at the same level, why not make your own group? Have some fun with friends and family and get a bargain.
- Off Piste Lessons: Run for 4 hours in a group 65 euros per person. Great opportunity to discover some of the hot spots off piste which make La Plagne a great location to ski. Safety equipment is provided.
Snow shoeing treks: Any level during the day, but why not trying snowshoeing at dusk? The early evening trip starts at around 4.00pm. This is a slightly sporty trip with some vin chaud on offer at the finish. It runs for 1 ½ hours to 2 hours at 25€ ( 55 with dinner) per person.
The meeting point is generally infront of the Restaurant La Maison which is by the Funiplagne cable car although for private lessons, it is possible to meet in Plagne 1800 on request.
New Generation Ski School
An English run ski school who we have worked with at our Peisey, Les Arcs chalets and whom have been a popular choice over the years. They are more expensive than the others although private lessons are comparitive, however they do offer more intense lessons. They also do group kids lessons. They only have a small team in La Plagne so advanced booking is strongly advised.